Tuesday 7 June 2011

21 Days

A holiday that did not feel like one
Because I feel like one of the locals
A yukata's pocket to store your stolen goods personal belongings

A Very Happy Feet

Love anything that makes me look like I am 5.5 feet, minus the pain

Where i found out that I have alto phobia

Not Europe, remember, we are still in an East Asian country

Cannot help by peace-ing every chance I get for the camera

something not to joke about

what I think is the door to the sewer is uniquely decorated in every cities - W.O.W

Just like any island...it has peaceful atmosphere to it, until I arrive...

According to Japanese (&Chinese) calender, I am 34...well take that calender, the ticket lady charged me a student price

I swear I think the country might be actually secretly run by women...they make everything cute and pretty, even the sewer cover

Told you...either they have too much time on their hands, working 20 hours a day or women rules there

What do you get if you mix a poodle and pikachu? Pikapood. or pipood, piddle, pikadle, poochu, chudle..whatever making you smile. This was my very first and own pikapood

No caption

Do you think I will blend in nicely if i go to area where local mafia hangs out wearing this?

There are two types of footwear I will never buy, high heels and a ghetta

So the rumor is true, on Tuesday night, around 10.30 PM, trains were still jammed with suit-clad people. And I thought I made a clever choice by avoiding the alleged rush hour..

The fingers just had to be there dont they..                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment